Head of Legal
Global Fund Administrator, Dublin.
A new role was created due to increased regulation and significant expansion through acquisition and organic growth.
- Reporting to the Country Head and Head of Legal, Europe.
- Establish and grow new Legal department.
- A minimum 10+ years in-house PQE.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Select’s brief was to screen and select 2/ 3 candidates for final interview with the senior management team.
- Not simply a lawyer who quotes legislation and collaborates with external Counsel.
- Demonstrable capacity to understand the business and present options and opinions.
- Depth of experience in both UCITS and non-UCITS was essential.
Having identified and winnowed the best talent in the marketplace, we presented 2 candidates to our client. An offer was accepted within weeks by a candidate who had 20 years’ PQE in a large asset servicing firm.