1 | Consultation
- Initial consultation to understand your organisation and your senior hiring needs.
- Neither a job description nor a candidate profile are necessary in advance; our process is built on designing a bespoke one-page infographic that packages your organisation, the role and the profile of person required in one page.
- Benefit: we save HR and the Business time by taking the need to formulate a job description and a candidate profile off your desk.
2 | S-Map©
- This one-page infographic replaces the traditional job spec and presents your organisation and the opportunity in a format that engages senior people.
- You get quickly to market with accurate and professional representation from a specialist firm; everyone is literally on the same page.
- Benefit: the S-Map© facilitates productive conversations between all parties from the very outset.
3 | Search
- As well as a deep online search, we leverage our network to uncover excellent people who may not be visible in the market.
- We get first-hand referrals from industry peers on who the best people actually are, not just those who interview well or look good on paper.
- Benefit: one chance for a first impression; we devise a clear and concise pitch that captures the attention and interest of the people you want to speak with.
4 | Selection
- Candidate questions are addressed with knowledge gained from briefings, research and company reports.
- Deep Executive Search and technical knowledge ensures a selection of excellent people are presented.
- For complex roles, we build heat maps that quickly highlight relevant strengths.
- Benefit: you ‘own’ the candidates we introduce; i.e. they are not circulated to other firms.
5 | Interview
- In advance of interviews, we present candidate notes with insights highlighting positives and potential issues that may not be apparent on a CV.
- We take detailed feedback to ensure that the nuances of all parties’ positions are clearly understood.
- Benefit: clear communication throughout the entire process; no surprises.
6 | Negotiate & Close
- Highly skilled at identifying potential issues, advising and crafting solutions.
- Expert at presenting final offers.
- Meticulous management of the closing process.
- Benefit: we get a deal done when it should get done; you get your preferred candidate.